When you open any component, the first page shown is the Component Information, which includes the metadata and the assets.
The metadata you can modify includes the following fields:
- Name: The component's name.
- Manufacturer: The manufacturer or vendor who made the real component.
- Model: Specific product information, such as it's unique model id.
- E-class: E-class ID, according to the official standard.
- Keywords: Keywords used for classification or categories.
- GUID: Read-only unique ID used to identify the component.
- Description: General information about the component and it's ports/variables.
Once you have finished modifying the metadata, click on the Save button.