Simumatik for Education
The most powerful and flexible platform to enhance your students’ learning experience. Teach PLC, robot programming and much more.
Simumatik For Education – Online Engineering Learning
Allow your students to put engineering theory into practice online and enhance their learning experience:
- Teach PLC programming, robotics, automated systems and much more on an easy, browser-based platform.
- Avoid physical lab restrictions. Create your own virtual lab students can access anywhere and anytime.
- Access free tutorials to support your teaching.
- Create your own systems, learning content and challenges to teach your students.
- Collaborate in real-time from anywhere, whether in the classroom, or remotely online.
- Affordable price with our annual subscription.
- Free support for lecturers, teachers and students.
Put the theory into practice
Give your students a great platform to learn basic physics principles such as electricity, pneumatics and hydraulics.
Complement the theory and your own lessons with access to virtual labs, giving students the ability to even build their own.
Get inspiration from our tutorials and see how it can enhance learning.
Use Simumatik to create a virtual system and connect it to your existing third-party software to teach programming PLCs, robots, python or IoT systems.
Your students will enjoy practicing their programming skills and seeing them come to life in realistic 3D scenarios.
Simumatik is manufacturer independent and integrates with many third-party software, take a look here.
Greater flexibility for learning
Use Simumatik to build digital twins of your real labs. Avoid breakage, safety issues and limitations.
Your students will benefit from 24/7 access. They will be able to collaborate in real-time on virtual labs from anywhere. Most project work can be completed virtually before finally testing results against the real lab.
Visit our tutorial here on how to build a system.
See how Simumatik can benefit your organization.