Simumatik for Professionals
Helping engineers in industry develop and deliver automated solutions efficiently.
Simumatik for Professionals
Simumatik brings state-of-the-art emulation technology to help system integrators, OEMs and manufacturing companies build virtual models of automated systems:
- Reduce lead time from design to implementation with virtual commissioning.
- Create virtual models to evaluate new technologies and validate your prototypes quickly and cost effectively.
- Use our platform to retrofit old systems and minimize risk and costs without affecting actual production.
- Continuously upskill and train operators, technicians and engineers in a safe virtual environment.
- Enable co-creation of models and collaborate in real-time anywhere, thanks to our cloud-based platform.
- Afforable price with our annual subscription.
- Free support for all users.
Examples of Industry Application
Whether you are an engineer, technician, consultant or project-owner, Simumatik’s Open Emulation Platform can help you:
- Help Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and System Integrators deliver products and solutions more effectively.
- Model and emulate digital-twins. Connect robots and mechatronics to control systems.
- Improve control software or PLC programming using our digital models.
- Implement energy optimization for new sustainable solutions.
- Support design and layout definition.
Case Study – Jernbro
“The ability to virtually test our programming and new systems has huge potential for us as a business and our ability to increase operational efficiency. In addition, Simumatik’s VR features could help us achieve greater results in operator training and safety. We see this activity as critical to the industry over the next few years and in the development of industry 4.0”– Martin Bratt, AGV Product Manager
Jernbro are market leaders in industrial maintenance in Sweden and develops their own Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) systems. They have deep, extensive knowledge of production and technical systems across multiple industries.
As a forward-thinking business, Jernbro wanted to investigate the use of virtual commissioning for their AVGs. The goal here was to see how virtual commissioning could reduce programming lead times and cost, in a safer and more accessible way.
The action taken was to virtually recreate an AGV TC70, a vehicle specifically designed for ergonomic assembly of heavy duty truck engines within a factory.
Simumatik’s Open Emulation Platform was used to virtually recreate the complex mechatronic structure, ensuring physical attributes such as mass, friction, inertia and tensility matched the physical version. Virtual programming was also tested so that the actions and movements of the vehicle could be reproduced.
The investigation resulted in key insights into how virtual commissioning could be applied to other areas of the business, and how to address current commissioning set up challenges. This has put Jernbro on a clearer path towards further developments in efficiency.
Interested in finding out how Simumatik can work for your business? Contact us today.
Explore the platform and try for free today!